Common cloak recipes

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Taubin2, Oct 23, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Taubin2 Guest

I am from Neriak, and was wondering where to find the common, non-rare cloak recipes? I have checked the tailor, but, didn't see them sold by her. Any suggestions? Thanks
  2. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

In Qeynos they're sold by a tailor in Qeynos Harbor. Ditto in Kelethin. Darned if I can come up with names atm.
  3. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

I can't find who to buy them from in Neriak either. Knowing who sells them in Kelethin, Qeynos, or any other place a "good" aligned can buy them doesn't help 'cause they're no trade. A citizen of Neriak can't buy those places and someone else can't buy them for her (I tried).
  4. ARCHIVED-Taubin2 Guest

Thanks for the replies. I ended up going into Freeport and buying the book there. I don't think the book exists in Neriak, maybe it is something that could be looked into?
  5. ARCHIVED-Lodrelhai Guest

Neriak Tailor who sells the cloak recipe books is Glinda B'Vaate, in Cristanos Plaza.
  6. ARCHIVED-NiamiDenMother Guest

Lodrelhai wrote:
    Bless you for chasing that info down! I've added that name to the EoF recipes guide on my site.
  7. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

NiamiDenMother wrote:
    What Niami said, we needed that a 'Zam too!
  8. ARCHIVED-Lodrelhai Guest

Glad I could help!

...would it be completely bad if I said all I did was go to the nearest guard and ask for direction to "Tailor"?
  9. ARCHIVED-Kulssin Guest

Lodrelhai wrote:
    Bwaahaahahaha... I was just logging in to do the same thing before I saw your reply! Silly crafters.. get out of the trade skill instances more often!! [IMG]

(J/K btw!!)