Commission Crafting and Quantity

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Artemiz, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Artemiz Active Member

This has come up recently for me when performing a commission of gems for another player. When someone says I need 12 green gems made I cringe because either quantity can not be applied to commissions or I have completely overlooked the how of it.

If it does exist insight would be appreciated, if it does not, allowing quantity to commissions would be much appreciated.

Many thanks~
    suka, Snowhaze, Spira and 1 other person like this.
  2. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Heh, just ran into this today...I was commissioned to make 50 stacks of arrows. I made one stack via commission, then told them to hang tight and I would make the rest normally and just trade it to them. I wasn't about to make them sit through 49 more combines. :^D

So please add me to the list asking for tips on how to commission-craft more than one item [if it exists] or a way for the commission window to account for mass production [if it doesn't]. Fortunately, most people are trustworthy and will pay you on the first commission craft [freeing you to make the rest normally], but being able to select a quantity when commissioning would be awesome.
    suka likes this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Currently you cannot commission a mass production combine :(
  4. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Sadness [but thanks for the confirmation that I wasn't just overlooking something].
  5. Spira Member

Yeah. Really would be nice to be able to commission mass-craft
  6. Xillean Well-Known Member

mass craft commission nao pls!
  7. Snowhaze Active Member

8. suka Well-Known Member

i second that
  9. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

Bump, Would love to see this come to Live as soon as possible.