Commission crafting and Dust of the Progenitor by-product

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Gudum, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Gudum Active Member

I was under the impression that the Dust of the Progentior was a by-product (from the apprentice recipes introduced with the Tears of Veeshan expansion), but while commission crafting I've twice had it go to the person the item was being crafted for, instead of the crafter. The first time I thought maybe the commission crafting was set up wrong, but the 2nd time I made sure the "crafter receives by-product" box was checked, and still did not receive the dust. Has anyone else had this happen, or is this the way the recipe is suppose to work?
  2. Mae- Well-Known Member

The crafter can't control the check box. Tho I've seen the box uncheck as a crafter but never actually seen which way the byproduct goes when the crafter clicks it but the person you're crafting for doesn't.
  3. Kuulei Well-Known Member

It appears the by-products from the new recipes are not being treated as such via commissions. I had the same issue.
  4. Caith Developer

It is a byproduct, and should be being handled normally (i.e. controlled by the checkbox). I'll take a look at it and make sure it is working correctly.
  5. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Okay its 30 days later, is this still being looked at Caith?
    Feara and Cloudrat like this.