Coming back to eq2 and maybe eq 1 Please read !

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Dresten, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Dresten New Member

hey guys,
    I was a EQ and eq 2 player and loved both games, i never felt the feeling of adventure and magic in any other game like i did in these two games. I eventually stopped playing eq 2 after i seemed like i could not enjoy it anymore but never got past level 45. I think the problem was maybe my guild situation and the fact i had no ingame friends to play with. I have been trying so hard to find a good game to spend time in and start experiencing the magic and feeling of adventure i remember from these games. Does anyone here have a guild that is active and possibly a good fit for me to re join the worlds of everquest ?
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Dresten, you might also post in the guild recruitment thread. Otherwise, log in at whatever will be your primary play time and create a new character. At the point in the creation process where it asks you which server, take a look at the server loads at that time, and pick a populated server.
  3. Balt New Member

Oh boy. I don't recall seeing anything when I rolled my toons on Permafrost. I hope I didn't pick a server where the peak times are west coast or more opposite to what I'd hope to have.