Combat Art Order

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Olae, Apr 26, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Olae Guest

Hey!

I've been playing my monk for a while now, and I'm parsing not too bad. Lowest I parse is 8k, but I can go up to 19k running Crane Flock on a big group of mobs.
    Anyway, one of the ways I think I can improve my DPS is with a combat art order. Ussually I just hit off any combart that comes up, and my only little Combat Art order is my combo one.

Can any one suggest a good combat art order that won't leave me waiting on a refresh timer, or help me improve my DPS?
  2. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Combat order really isnt important for monks, the best advice I can give you is get your debuffs in first then your biggest hitters and then work with what is left.
  3. ARCHIVED-Lorrn Guest

Im with Bchizzle on this one. I dont have an order per say like i do on my necro. on the monk if im tanking obviously i lead off with some taunts then right into cobra and dragonfire for the debuffs, after that ill use knockbacks and daze and stifle as needed. the one ca i try to use as often as possible is five rings. outside of that i re-debuff as needed and i try not to get overzealous and squeeze more then 1 art in per auto attack round. in a full order currently im usually only out of a ca to use for only 1 auto attack round. trying to find some re-sue gear to fix that myself but thats my general guidelines on what i cast and when. i try to have at least 1 controlling art up all the time so if i need to pop the mob with it i can.