Collosal reactant

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Daltharr, Nov 15, 2021.

1. Daltharr Active Member

The Collosal Reactant needs a buff in order to be in line with gear progression.
    Its currently balanced around SF stats when it should be minimum DoV stats.
    Iirc then it had same blue stats as raidgear, minus a few points of critbonus, and a slot less for adornments.
    - It was BiS for many items, and only HM gear was better than the non-BiS.
    I could be wrong here, havent looked at old gear reports/descriptions. But I am 110 % sure it wasnt comparable to SF stats

Edit; Found an old site with the original stats. Obviously they would be a bit over the edge for Kaladim, but they can stil be used to show the importance of a tweak

Fortified crag Of The Mountain : +130 STR, +126 AGI, +131 STA, 17.6% Attack Speed, 27.1 Multi Attack Chance, 40.7 Crit Chance, 6.1% Crit Bonus, 7.8% Potency, Titan�s Mettle IX proc

Lucid Gemstone Of Impulse : +124 WIS, +148 INT, +132 STA, +16 Disruption, +16 Subjugation, 40.7% Crit Chance, 7.5% Crit Bonus, 5.9% Potency, 4.6% Ability Reuse Speed, Fatal Pestilence IX proc

It wouldnt make sense to ad the stats as they were. But can we at least get 100mainstats ? Move a few points of CB and POT around, scratch some of the CC, leave the procs. ? I dont know.. But I know they where superhot and they filled a gap. A gap we in many ways are experiencing again. Key detail is they didnt have a red slot when raidgear had 1/2 white and 1 yellow, 1 red