Collections

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Ucala, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Ucala Well-Known Member

Done 2 out of the 5 collections from the new Contested (only need 1 piece for the last remaining ones). but I am quite sad there isn't a collection within collections this GU, I am just getting basic jewelry/cloak rewards
  2. Le Clown Active Member

what we really need is ethereals for every slot via collections.

that way people could log on and just shiny hunt; subs will soar and will be playing our way.
  3. Gnomad_Madgon Active Member

Not sure why mediocre rewards are now the norm on all non meta collections. I for one prefer the fluff rewards (house items, illusions) over something 95% of the players are going to transmute. This is especially true for the CoE, and SG heroic collections. Overland collections should be the only ones rewarding gear that is perhaps slightly above the curve on the available heroic, or advance solo loot. A lot of time and plat is needed to finish any one of these heroic collections. Since CoE the reward is always disappointment. May I suggest taking an object from a zone that the collection is gathered from and turning it into a house item, or an illusion from a creature in zone, as a reward. I imagine this can be accomplished with very little trouble.
    Clevemo and Feara like this.