Collection Research for older Expac's

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Dahakon, Feb 4, 2024.

1. Dahakon Member

With the new Collection researcher that got Added for BOZ, Which i find was a nice and a pretty straight forward idea change from the usual no trade weekly bags, I was wondering if maybe a version of the merchant could be added for previous expacs. allowing you the ability to research any of the shinies from older expansions base game and general GU Update zones true out that expacs year etc. This would always exclude the usual ones like the live events and special events. But keeping similiar system with status/plat/time needed for researching them. Or maybe even allowing the current merchant in BOZ to allow it with a drop down tab of older expacs to allow filtering by expac even if it still shares the timer with current expac so u could only research one shiny at a time. If your a collection mad hunter like me and who loves finding shinies even if the grind can be tough feel free to upvote or add your own views to this and maybe it might become a thing who knows!
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I've been suggesting this idea for a few years now. I'm just going to silently pat myself on the back that we got this far.
    Twyla and Breanna like this.
  3. Dahakon Member

Aye and it is nice to see the idea has been added into the game even if it took some time to implement , but lets hope a version can be made for the older expacs too.
    Twyla likes this.