Coldain Stone Merchant Table

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Zolar, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Zolar New Member

A few months back, in my guild hall, I created a big circle out of several of the Coldain Stone Merchant tables and I buried a crafting table within each one, to create a giant workstation with NPC sellers and writ providers inside the circle. It creates a minimal movement crafting experience with all new looking, not so archaic crafting tables.

I know this is a low priority fix, but I feel compelled to bring it up as I find this to be an odd occurrence. These tables are slightly U-shaped with a slight alcove on the back side. A few updates back something with the tables changed. My characters are no longer able to step into that alcove on any table, guild hall or in a home, doesn't matter which table or where it's placed. Characters used to be able stand in this space, but now there is a space between them and the table. I even have a few it's that were placed in that alcove and now the game wont let me retrieve them or add new items in that area. Luckily it doesn't push them out of reach of the buried tables, so I can still craft, but I still find it annoying since this wasn't always the case.

Something change along the way and I am hoping it's an easy fix. I just find it strange that a table that has been around for years all of a sudden has it's coding changed -Not that I am at all knowledgeable about these things!

I tried posting images through several hosts and I can't get them to appear. I guess I have to do it like this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jxOyZpJtr5ULYn4pGH3-N1ol_Ogw-fw0/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QmK_UgKzgDDF4WXRUWObrIzCJlc39-w9/view?usp=sharing
  2. Zolar New Member

Just realize I posted this in the wrong thread. Sorry all- feel free to remove or close it. I don't expect a fix, just ranting about another in-game issue- I'm swimming in them.
  3. Tkia Well-Known Member

It sounds as though they've changed the collision boundary on that graphic object but why they would do that is beyond me.