"Cold Forged Armor - Part I to VI"-Questline; How to startup?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Lyrina, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Lyrina Member

How to start up the Questline "Cold Forged Armor" (Cold Forged Armor - Part I, II, ..., VI)? Cant find any infos on that one.
  2. Gharyn Well-Known Member

I believe that was the original name for the class armor questline for chain and plate users that you can get at level 20. It was changed to Custom Fitted Armor. Not sure if it was ever even put in the game as Cold Forged Armor.

Just so you know, if you are using a site such as EQU to look for obscure quests that you don't have, that they get their info from Sony census (no idea on how that works) and as far as I know they list all quests EQ2 ever had which includes quests that have been removed and even quests that never got put in the game for whatever reason.

As an example, I found one listed in Vesspyr Isles that I didn't have, Vranala's Champion, and couldn't find. When I questioned a dev about it they first gave me the standard answer that I must be missing something but when I insisted that I wasn't, they looked and found that the quest wasn't active due to a bug and that it would have to be hotfixed. That was months ago and it still hasn't been fixed and that's for a current content quest. So you can imagine how many quests have bugged over the years that haven't been fixed because they're just not a high priority for them.

All we can do is keep bugging them about it. Every once in a while a dev will take notice and fix a few to shut us up for a while. :>
  3. Gharyn Well-Known Member

PS. To save me time, the above answer applies to all your other posts that you made here that appear to be about quests that have been removed or bugged years ago. Also, I am not knocking you for all the posts. As I said above, the only way they will get fixed is if we keep bringing them up.
  4. Lyrina Member

Thats the reason, why i posted em, to be sure, im not trying to find quests, that no long exists ;)
  5. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Speak of the devil, looks like the fix is in as of today's update. :>