Coin of the Cabal not HEIRLOOM?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Sigrdrifa, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Why are the Coins of the Cabal not HEIRLOOM?
    Geroblue, Hiza and Beee like this.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

so you have to actually do stuff to get them
  3. Standard Member

Why worry about it? You can get better stuff from VD2 than from Cabal Coins.
    Beee likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Well, sure. But it's nuts that this isn't HEIRLOOM.
  5. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Why does everything now have to be Heirloom? They made them no-trade just like they make most things that isn't heirloom no-trade lately. They have taken that to the limit and beyond. In fact, this giving Cabal coins when a large number of the server cannot even spend them is just as stupid. Now give the non raiders a place to spend these coins that they decided we needed to be able to earn.
  6. Melkior Well-Known Member

They started Heirloom. They specifically invalidated those coins and made them counterfeit to slow ppl down and not trade them to alts. That is why you have Counterfeit Coins in your currency tab.
  7. Beee Well-Known Member

At least the items should be heirloom. Actual there is really nothing intresting there
  8. Bludd Well-Known Member

guaranteed 270 stuff is okay for people who cant reliably run vd2
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  9. Beee Well-Known Member

If players cant run VD2 they will never get enough coins (560 i think) for one single armor item on an alt
  10. Bludd Well-Known Member

why not? 5 from vd solo weekly, 5 from vd1 weekly, 1 from dailies vd solo and vd 1 and 15 from overland heroic and 1 from den of shadows solo

it all adds up
  11. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Cabal Tokens were pretty easy to get as Bludd says, especially when those numbers double up too.

Having them heirloom would probably be a bad idea, as you could earn 30 a week per toon via overland quest and gain the items way too quick.
  12. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Exactly. I have one alt that can reliably run VD2, the others, not so much.
    Hartsmith likes this.
  13. Bentenn Well-Known Member

You do know Cabal coins have been around for a little while now.. and you just notice this... Even raids, judging that you don't do add to the mix. If they were made heirloom you would not find a group then lol.. u think its hard now, once people ran all their alts through a few times for some gear, groups would go even more poof :)
  14. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I just now got an alt to the point where they can run instances that yield the coins. I really hadn't paid attention prior to that.
    Hartsmith likes this.
  15. girney Active Member

where do i spend my coins of the cabal?
  16. Thand Well-Known Member

They are hierloom because a few people with Multiple characters bought multiple pieces of Jewelery the first day and would of had a full set in a few weeks. farming cabala coins was supped to tide us over till the GU
  17. Dailyn New Member

where do I go to spend my coins of the cabal? ?

Qmeri
    Maj Dul Server
  18. Bentenn Well-Known Member

in the bazzar area of fordel. Run like you're heading down to the areana area and there is the merchant.
  19. girney Active Member

with the cost of one piece of gear so high, a solo player has no chance to obtain one before the new expansion comes out with much better gear.
    Hartsmith likes this.
  20. vlada Active Member

its not intended for solo players