CoE Furniture

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niami DenMother, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Cearra, Yavete, Riffy and 3 others like this.
  2. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Thanks, Mum!
  3. Afista Well-Known Member

Ooooh I didn't go far enough into Beta to see the buyable/quested furniture too. Looks great, thanks :D
  4. Senya Well-Known Member

Thanks, Niami! Any idea what happened to the recipes that went MIA from the Volume IV carpenter books? Did those house items appear anywhere else?
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Nowhere that I found, though I didn't get through all the adventuring lines due to houseguests this weekend. I suspect they couldn't fix the firepot in time, and I'm not sure what happened to the two alchemist's pieces, either. :/
  6. Senya Well-Known Member

Wow, what a shame. There were not very many recipes to start with. :( Thanks so much for the speedy reply though. Maybe the missing recipes will get patched back in after CoE goes live.
  7. Brax Active Member

With CoE one possibility is experimentation. Can we experiment on furnitures and what will be the difference ?
  8. Solaria Active Member

That was one thing I was looking forward to was new items to make :(
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

No, you can only experiment on gear (armor, weapons, jewelry)
  10. Kattt Well-Known Member

Thanks for all your hard work...and a wonderful write up!
  11. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Thanks for the great furniture pages! I'm already picturing some new houses with many of the carpenter items.. :)
  12. Kurisutaru Active Member

Thanks Niami!
  13. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Eeeeeeeehehehehehehehe! *clicks the curtains opened and closed* They have an actual opening and closing graphic! Eeeeehehehehehehehehehehe!
  14. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

{giggle} Yepyep! Now I have some kid's show voiceover running through my mind. "Open ... closed! Open! Closed! Open ... closed!"
  15. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

I have the Mary Poppins music going through my head. *giggles helplessly as she opens and closes the curtains*

I think my guild may be tired of me by now. I keep gushing about random bits of the expansion. Every time I say, "Oooh I love the wyvern!" I'm told I already said that. Every time I say, "I split my points so that I could have the goblin AND mass production!" I get told, "You already said that!" So I may be a bit giddy and repeating myself.... :oops:

CURTAINS! Eeeeeeehehehehehe! :D
    Kisy likes this.
  16. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Jazabelle lost the last shred of sanity she had!

We got an official response from Omougi conserning the removed house items:
    Kisy and Feara like this.
  17. Jexi Well-Known Member

Awesome guide as usual. I love the new crafting features on that expansion. Eventually I should be able to buy it. :)
    Feara likes this.
  18. Riffy New Member

Hey Jaz !

/SWOOSH !

/grin

Riffy