CoE CE Wyvren mount

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by SteelPiston, Nov 16, 2012.

1. SteelPiston Active Member

I love my new Wyvren mount, but he's just too big. I'm getting stuck in places and when you are on the mount you can't even see the npcs in the tents in the new areas. I've had to revert back to my old trusty Griffon mount.

Please can we have a shrink mount spell similar to the shrink pet spell. -30% should do it.
  2. StoneLegion Active Member

I hate it and love it. Funny thing its exactly why I hate mine I find him to big. Hell its fun having him big at times but for convince sake its just to darn annoying.
  3. Snowhaze Active Member

Looks great. The size definitely takes a little getting used to, hard to tell if you are close enough to pick something up off the ground until it is covered by his body or wings almost, or to talk to the new Goblin trade skill AA guy, who keeps getting lost under the wyvern. The size makes him look much more intimidating than the other smaller mounts. Luckily I haven't gotten trapped or stuck yet.
  4. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

I use a shrinky shroom hat when going in buildings or tents with my larger mounts like this one is. Or use a shape shift item for races like my Sarnak, changing her into a gnome for a bit. LOL. Several races are already prone to bumping ceilings, and putting them on huge mounts like these can be interesting in low ceiling areas.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I heard the Innkeepers prefer that you leave your mounts at the hitching posts. :)
  6. flameweaver Well-Known Member

I like the new mount and love the size, make my babarian beserker feels he finally has a mount worthy of his stature. The mount's flight animation reminds of that blue dragon mount in World ........ WOW, I nearly mentioned that other game. :oops:
    Feara likes this.
  7. Finora Well-Known Member

I rather like the size of the mount myself.
    Wouldn't the suspend mount /commands work fine for situations where it's too large for the time being? (like tents & what not).
    /suspend_mount_mode 0 always show
    /suspend_mount_mode 1 hide during combat
    /suspend_mount_mode 2 hide always