Cobolt Scar - The Rock

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Purple Crustacean, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Purple Crustacean Member

So I have been trying to finish this quest for a couple of days now without any luck and I was wondering if anyone has any pointers for me. I have collected his items flown to the rock and killed the adds and the book shows up above his head. I click on him select [listen] and nothing. I have reset the quest multiple times, petitioned which was answered quickly with a we can't help you please file a bug report and nothing from the bug report yet. I do appreciate that it can take time to create a solution so I am hoping someone might know a workaround.
  2. Darthbawl New Member

According to two other threads here, it's bugged pretty bad. I am stuck in that same spot on the quest and it drove me nuts for a few hours trying to figure any way around it. I have a few quests that are bugged like this one. I have not been in game since patch today to see if it was fixed for me. It's pretty annoying as a bunch of stuff opens up after this. :(
    Purple Crustacean likes this.
  3. Akaronia New Member

I have got several bugged quests in different areas. It started out with Cobalt Scar on the signature quest. When I was supposed to light the candle it blows me back respawns and the quest does not update, I have put in a ticket and have gotten no response. Called and all I get is a busy signal. Not sure what more to do other than move on. The only problem is the last quests in almost all of the level 100 quests are bugged and stop updating and there is not really anyplace for me to go quest to finish leveling to 100.
  4. timelord5 New Member

This bug is so frustrating because you cannot progress the Cobalt Scar quest line. Sent in 2 bug reports. hope they fix it soon
    Akaronia likes this.
  5. Chrol Developer

Should be fixed tomorrow.