closing out crafting window

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-a1will, Nov 15, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-a1will Guest

When i close out my craftingwindow it tosses me from the game. It would be a great new feature if thats all I enjoyed aboutt he game, but I actually want to stick around for adventuring also. I use default ui. I bought the new hot keys from the guy at the bbdocks and when i closed out his sale window I got tossed also. To remedy this I just dont craft anymore until all the bugs get worked out, but was hoping this would be looked into eventually. I'm on a run to 80 anyways so it'll be a week or so before I have to worry about crafting.
  2. ARCHIVED-Kulssin Guest

So far, the only people I've seen affected in this way, including myself, were those using a custom UI of some sort. might want to try deleting your eq2ui_tradeskills file and doing a full file scan as it may be corrupt. Also make sure you downloaded and installed the reccomended Vista hotfix if you're running that OS.
  3. ARCHIVED-a1will Guest

Ok, i know how to play my game and read emails..oh and post on this forum. Thats aboutt he extent of my computer knowledge. Do you honestly think I'd even attempt using a UI without someone else installing it? I have default ui and I am using windows xp as an OS. Does eq2map updater set it off? I had someone walk me through that download. I dont remember having to go into any files though. If i find a eq2ui_tradeskills file and delete it can i sign on to the game and it will auto create a file for me and fix the problem?