"Cleansing the elements again/elemental lord mastery" bugged

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Murfalad, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Murfalad Member

I just wanted to get access to the ward of elements, but found I needed to do the quest "Elemental mastery" (I already have the faction).

I can kill all the guards, and set three of the orbs to be imbued with poison, but I cannot click on the fourth orb to summon the elemental lord. The "Cleansing the elements again" quest is on the third step where I need to spawn a elemental lord too, so both quests seem effectively stuck.

Is this bugged? I was mentored down to level 90 at the time, but unmentoring did not fix things either (I have a mercenary out as well).

UPDATE : Now managed to get this quest done, another player came over to check it out, he grouped up and was able to click the pillar. On the second step where I needed to kill an elemental storm lord I repeated the steps above (but imbuing with storms) and the mouse pointer changed to a hand when placed over the fourth pillar (this did not happen before). I could then click and summon the elemental lord, so it seems whatever happened when he activated the first pillar fixed things.