City Housing Cost Adjustments

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cheribomb, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Okay so, I hear on the forums a lot that folks just want nice city housing with a balcony and some folks really prefer the city homes instead of the Prestige homes.

So I thought oh okay well maybe I'll come up with production layouts for 4 Bayle Court/2 Bayle Court in Qeynos and sell them. They have a lovely view and they are the biggest in the city.

Until I went and saw the prices. 300,000 status points to buy! I'm not really concerned about upkeep as the status items will reduce that to zero while I decorate it. However, I don't adventure at all anymore and I don't have a lot of status points. There are smaller apartments in Qeynos that don't require status points and that's great but I have a feeling that folks that are willing to purchase a home for real money are going to want the biggest and best in the city.

In Halas you can can get their largest home with balcony with either status or non status versions. I believe it is the same in Kelethin, Neriak and Gorowyn as well.

They really should make one of the Bayle courts a non status version and it probably should be the same for the Freeport largest version.

I don't really have an opinion on the Maj Dul housing requiring faction and status points to purchase, but I'm sure if they made them more available then they could get folks back in that city housing as well.

What are your thoughts on this?
  2. Morg Well-Known Member

Would love to see the biggest homes in Qeynos & Freeport offered for plat / gold as well :)