Chrono Dungeons: Reset on Mission Availability?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Disrption, Mar 13, 2024.

1. Disrption Active Member

I noticed the Chrono missions change in the last few days in how they update.
    1. The missions used to update after you zoned out, now it updates on kill of the last Boss mob.
    2. There now is a message saying "Must have an available Chrono Dungeon Commander: [Level 130] mission." when you try to use a second Chrono Dungeon token. Only one per day now it seems per-character.

Has anyone timed the reset on this message/cooldown for Chrono missions? If not I'll be updating tomorrow if they unlock or not for sure :)

Thanks for any help and reading this!
  2. Okeechobee New Member

The Commander token mission to trigger the chrono dungeon has always had a timer. If I recall correctly it is a "Daily" mission on a global 18 hour timer.
  3. Thand Well-Known Member

you shoudl stlill get the Secondary or tetraty quest though
  4. Okeechobee New Member

Only if someone else uses a token to trigger the dungeon.
  5. Bakual Member

6. Apan Member

I did the weekly Crono run this morning and the weekly quest did not update and the commander didn't either....

This really needs fixed the coins you get from one run now is worse than it was before the fix and now if you try to run it solo and can't kill the last boss you get no credit at all....
    Also the price of things you need to buy is to expensive they is no way to be able to buy what you need and upgrade it 8 times.
    It's a mess and needs to be fixed I'm not paying 40 dollars for 600 crono fragments... I'm not paying to win and that's exactly what's happening..
  7. Apan Member

Also I forgot to mention that this morning I run the frozen tower solo which takes about 90 minutes and the weekly and the commander quests didn't update all I got credit for was the daily...
    Please fix this mess
  8. Apan Member

game fixes like the one on the crono is exactly what runs players off....
    it was a horrible fix and it made things a lot worse..
  9. Monstuhr Well-Known Member

I agree with this. The chrono system started off fine and then the continuous tweaks has made in onerous, no longer fun and a slog. The changes from TOFS in the beginning, to needing to clear zones to get any coins to now giving pittance of coins for the weekly is an unabashed failure of the game mode. Going back and griding this content for a minimal amount of coins given the cost to upgrade the runes (and let's not start about needing to buy the adorns on alts as well...) is ridiculous. It really seems like a convenient way to charge you $40 to get a bulk of coins....
    Aggy likes this.