Cheribomb's Design Portal - Remodeled

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cheribomb, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Antonia Bayle - South Qeynos - Everfrost Summer Home - Cheribomb

My Design Portal needed to be remodeled. I started this in January and it's been mostly completed for the last seven months. After returning from a hiatus and starting over on Stormhold; I thought I'd go ahead and finish this while I build up some vitality :) I based this design off my Refined Designs Guild Hall http://eq2customdesigns.weebly.com/refined-designs-guild-hall.html which I created a couple of years ago. I wanted it to act as an extension to the gh and make it a place where I could meet with potential clients. There are property description signs next to each door and where the door handles are is a portal to each property.

Here is what it looked like before http://eq2customdesigns.weebly.com/cheribombs-old-design-portal.html.

I hope you are able to drop by for a visit and thank you in advance for your vote!

Can't tour on AB? View more pics on my website www.eq2customdesigns.weebly.com.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Special thanks to Ladynightshade for running around with me the other night when I was having designers block and placing the armor on the actors!
    Laliya, Mitten, Cylene and 6 others like this.
  2. Kelvani Well-Known Member

WOW.. Cheri you amaze again! Thaty is GORGEOUS!
  3. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Just wanted to note that this is a re-publish of a previous HOF house so if you don't find it in Large Homes on the Leaderboards tomorrow check in HOF.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Very cool! It reminds me a lot of the Caesar's Forum place at Caesar's Palace, and Main Street and Bourbon Street (? it's near the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean) at Disneyland! :)

(Hey, what can I say; southern Californian, I'm shallow ;->)

Uwk
  5. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Wow will have to visit in person to oooh and aaaah :) Looks beautiful !
  6. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Stunning, as always. I love the arches using the draconic stuff. Very creative.
  7. Puckling Active Member

Mind blown! I must see this in person!
  8. Enoibia Well-Known Member

Fabulous!
  9. Katz Well-Known Member

This is even more impressive in person. It is amazing what you can do Cheribomb!
  10. Sharann Well-Known Member

So chic!!! I totally love the style. Must visit this today :)
    This is really showing creativity to the max :cool: