Chelsith: The Ancient Vault trash loot

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Niagara, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Niagara New Member

I must have run Chelsith about 20 times and am yet to see an Obol or a chest from trash, am I just seriously unlucky or have they forgotten to add a loot table to the trash?
  2. Kalderon Well-Known Member

This zone is a pain, everytime i´m in the zone, the loot is not worht going there, which is obivous a reason (on my server) not that many went there.... so, part of luck sure, but the most of it.
    Didn´t see a obol there too.
  3. sixx76 New Member

I run that zone several times a week and haven't seen an obol since they made it so the ring event mobs no longer give exp or loot. I think they may have accidentally made it so that NO mobs in the zone drop obols instead of only the ring event mobs at the jewel refineries.
  4. Luhai Active Member

Shouldn't Obols only drop from Ethereal creatures anyway? That would be the Throne, Temple, HE and the ship.
  5. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Maybe the reason and make at least some sence, but this zone doesn´t offer good loot anyhow ^^
  6. Luhai Active Member

Eh, the introduction of the "new and improved rare dropped items", ethereal stuff and dislodgers was supposed to fix that problem, although I have yet to see one of these. But those of us who love shinies will prolly still give Chelsith and Wurmbonewhatever a visit now and then.
    Kalderon likes this.
  7. Encori Active Member

last named drops a red slot cloak (lower stats that steward questline cloak, but if you have a good war rune might be useful)
    other named have greater spirit.
    I do not recall any obols.
  8. Gninja Developer

There was indeed a problem with the trash drops. The fix should be making its way to live servers in the not too distant future. Keep an eye on the patch notes!
  9. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Coldwind King Crab fix coming to a not-too-distant GU also, right? :p