Characters in outpost of overlord cant log in.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Cube, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Cube Active Member

I have 2 old characters in my account on antonia bayle server I want to use now that last logged out in the "outpost of the overlord" that can not log in. I think I have had them since the game launched years ago.

it keeps saying the zone is not ready or something like that and will not let me log in and it has been this way for days. I used to hang out there to check out the server and chat with people to see if I wanted to join it and now I want to use the character now and play the characters but I cant since it will not let me log on.
  2. Avirodar Well-Known Member

Just send in a petition, and a GM should be able to move you to the TS docks.
  3. TSR-AlexS Well-Known Member

Avirodar's right. You may want to submit a support ticket to the gm's so they can move your character to a different zone.
  4. Cube Active Member

Can i get a GM master for that server with a character on a another server? I don't have any on that server that can log in.
  5. Feldon Well-Known Member

6. Avirodar Well-Known Member

GMs are not bound to servers, like Guides are. Thus, you can send the petition in from any character, regardless of server. All you need to do is include the name + server of the stuck character, in the relevant section (Question/Incident).

Alternatively, you can use the website link that Feldon provided. The benefit of the web based ticket system, is you do not need to be on a machine that has EQ2 installed. So you can check for updates via your phone, etc.