Character question

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by -Dragon-, Jun 27, 2017.

1. -Dragon- New Member

So if the server ends up going really low in population, will it be possible to transfer off this server onto one of the other live servers? Just wondering, if I put a lot of time into a character, if that would be a possibility.
  2. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

I wouldn't count on it, Stormhold is no transfer in either direction so I'd expect FG to be the same though all the info I can find refers to transfers to FG.
  3. Yumie New Member

Wish I could transfer a toon from Stormhold to Fallon Gate. They are only level 33 which is well within level limits on Fallon Gate.
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Reyder Member

Problem is that some of the gear or other items you may have acquired could well be *over* the limit. Simple examples would be collection items or harvested materials bought off the broker. Not to mention what some others will definitely have by now from all the raids. They'd pretty much instantly destroy Fallen Gate.

No, much as I agree with getting our characters off the server, and would like to get my character onto Fallen Gate, I have to say it wouldn't be fair. However, moving them to the *live* servers should be completely acceptable and is what I personally want.

Of course, there will be an absolute storm of squawking from the raiders, who would go from being big fish in a little pond to being little fish in a big ocean. I suspect that a lot of them wouldn't even bother swapping; they'd just start screaming about "another slap in the face". (I wonder if any of them actually *have* ever been slapped in the face?)
    Shattered Sun and Prissetta like this.