Chaotic Evolution on Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Lunazaki, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Lunazaki New Member

HI! I'm Luna (Lunazaki in game) from Chaotic Evolution, formerly Defenders of the Realm. We're a well established guild with full amenities and a Highhold guild hall (very cool you gotta come see it)
    For a little while now many of our members have moved to other games or real life things, so it's grown pretty inactive recently, so I'm here trying to revive the guild a bit and get some people together for quests and fun times!

Low levels characters are welcome, I'm levelling up some myself, and it's be really fun to do some of the older lower level heroic zones.

We're family friendly, and well just generally friendly, everyone is really nice and helpful, I'm personally level 100 so I can answer any questions so long as it's not for 101+ content, but we do have a few level 110s who pop in from time to time, and I'm catching up! I'm sure any problems you may have can be sorted out quickly

We do use voice chat, there is a discord but I don't have invite access myself yet, so for now at least in game voice chat is good :)
    Please contact me in game (Lunazaki) for any questions, anything I can't answer I can ask a senior officer about.

Hope to see you in game!
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Wrandelthorr New Member

Where are you at real world and when are you normally in game? Would like to char a bit!
  3. Lunazaki New Member

Hello! sorry it took me a while to get back to you, real life got in the way a bit
    IRL I live in England, I can play any time of day though, usually england time 12pm onwards which is like 6-8pm american?
    But I'm totally up for other times too.
  4. Wrandelthorr New Member

No apologies necessary! Totally understand that ole RL thing! How often do you play? Daily or less? and how many actives currently? Gonna go take a peek at that hall of yours! truth be told Ima kinda looking for a less active guild that I can actually help a bit! you just might be that guild! Hope to catch up with ya! also, I'm an older gamer......would like to know if you have any older members??? More my current speed!
  5. Wrandelthorr New Member

VERY nice hall you have! Remind me how many actives you have to aid you in maintaining that CASTLE!
  6. Lunazaki New Member

honestly I'm the only daily active player right now, which is why I'm recruiting, we have some weekend players and plenty of people who log on from time to time, 'm really trying to repopulate the guild. when the next expac comes out there's always big member rush though
    `It's flipping cool isn't it? it get's maintaind even when nobodys properly active
    if you have anyone you'd like to join with let me know
  7. Wrand New Member

Wow! That explains why I never can catch anyone in game. What a shame! I'd love to be of some aid.....I'll keep trying!