Chaos Descending raid

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Zizinana, Feb 26, 2023.

1. Zizinana Active Member

Hello. Can you please tell me where is the entrance to Eryslai: The Aether Vale [Raid] and Doomfire: The Broken Throne?
    And what are the conditions for passing Awuidor: The Adumbral Depths [Contested Raid](because when we try to pass the names remain inactive)?
    Dude likes this.
  2. Benj Well-Known Member

The Eryslai and Doomfire zones you mention are accessed through the normal portals within the Library. Doomfire requires killing The Seventh Hammer in Plane of Justice (which in turn requires clearing every T1-3 boss in the expac), and Eryslai requires killing Fennin Ro in The Broken Throne.

The Awuidor Contested Raid was a weird beast. The four outer towers each have a T1 raid boss, which respawn on a timer. If all four are killed before the first re-pops, then the T2 bosses in the central towers activate. When they die, the T3 bosses in the central towers activate. If all of this is done fast enough, a portal to a non-contested T3 boss appears in the center of the zone.
    Dude likes this.
  3. Zizinana Active Member

Thanks for the answer!In the water raid, the very first names are inactive, hence the question - maybe there are requirements? like a full raid? We went in a group of four people, and broke up into a raid, and each went to his tower, but the names did not activate.
    Dude likes this.
  4. Zizinana Active Member

Hello)it is still not clear how to activate names in The Awuidor
    From the Benj response, I realized that the names are activated by a timer. But what is a timer?I did an experiment and brought the character to the zone (on the island of Mara). The character stood next to the Hydrotha for an hour, but the name remained inactive.I do not understand what is needed to activate the names.
  5. Dahakon Member

according to the txt when u hail him once hes says the first below txt and then when u do it a second time to spawn him you get the message in red so i asume it is locked behind 18+ players needed to active like alot of other bosses

Hydrotha\/a says, "Do you wish to challenge me?"
    You lack the force required to challenge such a powerful creature. red txt from chat window
  6. Zizinana Active Member

Thanks for the answer!
    Yes, I saw this sign.So it's about the number of players?We have a group of four people. Does this mean that we will never be able to pass the raid?
    because who will go to farm the old raid zones? (((