Fixed Internally Chaos Descending amalgamation recipe not showing in list

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Daryx, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Daryx Well-Known Member

I did the amalgamation series, and saw that there were issues with harvests not showing in the correct categories already reported (I even have one that is saying my Ginormous Scrap Metal can be used in one--surely not intentional!)

However, I was updating my filter and cannot find the recipe for "Myrist Amalgamation" listed anywhere in the filter box for recipes. The other three are there (Vetrovian, Luclin, Magical). I scrolled through to see if it might have gotten another name somehow but don't find anything.
    Twyla likes this.
  2. bladesmaster Member

I know I've likely missed a memo somewhere, but could you please confirm what the questline is for the amalgamations you mention? I've tried to research it, but I've not found anything useful.
  3. Denmum Developer

From the April 25 patch notes:
    • Rakira, mother to the intrepid ratonga Raffik, has traveled to the Isle of Mara to visit her son and would be happy to help out the crafters that rescued her family.
      • Rakira can be found on the docks of the Village of Shin for those who meet the requirements.
      • Level 100+ crafters who have completed the "Pirates!" quest for Raffik will now have access to four new quests to obtain recipes for artisan's amalgamations using resources from Plane of Magic through Vetrovia.
      • Each quest will require completion of the quest before it as well as a certain minimum crafting level:
        • "Amalgamations for All: Plane of Magic" requires level 100 tradeskill and completion of "Pirates!"
        • "Amalgamations for All: Surrounding Knowledge" requires level 110 tradeskill and completion of "Amalgamations for All: Plane of Magic"
        • "Amalgamations for All: Luclin Largesse" requires level 120 tradeskill and completion of "Amalgamations for All: Surrounding Knowledge"
        • "Amalgamations for All: Vetrovian Verdure" requires level 125 tradeskill and, yep, you guessed it, completion of "Amalgamations for All: Luclin Largesse"
    There are a couple issues with the recipes, such as the issue above, and they are already fixed for the next hotfix. (Tomorrow is NOT a hotfix, just a server bounce)
    Twyla likes this.