Channelers CAs need Adjustmet

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Hellfiren, Mar 15, 2022.

1. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello,

I am Playing Channeler like 2 Expas now and i would like to say the last Adjustment of CA damage which should have downsized Scouts back to the ground nerved especialy CA based Healers hard too.

Like 90% of the CAs the Channeler has are heals or wards in ONE, so i need to use them constantly for keep up my Heal and do DPS beside the Pets Abilitys, but the DPS output since the CA damage Changes a few patches ago is a JOKE especialy in Raid i have 5 up to 6 Blue AOEs with a very long range so AOE hits all Mobs in my Range and they arent caped on maximum of mobs they hit all.

So in Raid like in Forlorn Gist especialy you have trash groups of like 10 up to 20 Mobs or more depends on how much the tanks got on collecting.

If i use my main Blue CA AOEs i get a max Damage output of like 40 or 70B if i use my ASC AOEs ( Elementalist ) i do the double amount or more so the difference between CA and Spell damage thier is totlay wirred.

Normaly if i hit all my Blue CAs + maybe the Green one and the Conduits AOE i should do much more DPS than using 2 ASC spells which not means the ASC need nerfe NO the CAs need do more Damage.

All stats are state of the Art with like enough Resolve Pot // Fervor // CB / Ability DC for do Damage on FG Raid zones and all tiers below.

Hellfiren
  2. Clintsat Well-Known Member

That's pretty much all priests though CAs are still boosted more this expac vs. spells (even post nerf).
  3. Exilya Active Member

I don't main channeler anymore but:
    Channeler's DPS comes from Construct sacrifice - same as last expac.
    Everything else is only used to spend the procs.
    Which means anything with a quick cast time( Mist of poison and all the 0.5 to 1 secs cast times spells/AA/CA) should be used as a priority imho.
    Sadly it also seems like Ascensions are still a go to for some healers when it comes to DPS.