Channeler - tips on how to get essences

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Xianthia, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I'm thinking of boosting a channeler. With that in mind, how would that work in getting essences since you have to have the target at 25% health.

Any pointers/tips are greatly appreciated.

In thinking about it, I guess I could create channeler, then get essences and then boost? - have never played one.
  2. Celestia Well-Known Member

I would get the essences first, yes. It’s super hard to gather at 120 and you want the right ones like aquatic, etc.
    Xianthia likes this.
  3. TheGreatNeil New Member

Works on grey mobs, they don't have to be at 25%. Try using the shadow bind on them to agro the mob, as it does no damage.
    Xianthia likes this.
  4. Celestia Well-Known Member

There aren’t a lot of gray mobs at higher levels though that can be channeled I thought. It took me a while to get the aquatic one, and that was one everyone said to make sure to use. But if you can find some by all means, go ahead.
  5. TheGreatNeil New Member

Ummm mobs are gray all the way down? aquatic for example, turtles on enchanted docks.
  6. Celestia Well-Known Member

Oh! lol okay, I was confused. When I made my channeler I ended up killing everything I came across right away because I boosted ( I played one before up to like 90 so I didn’t have a tough time with it for the most part) and I would try to get crocs from SS which didn’t work so well. Thanks for the example. :)