Channeler Issues - or Just Need help

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Sharp Shooter, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Sharp Shooter Member

1. I have a level 20 Channeler. First of all my conduit bar is stuck on the bottom middle right above my first hot bar. I want to move it - but i see no way of unlocking the window or dragging it. Maybe it will work when I relog.
    2. I am using intercept -but my Construct rarely gets hurt - I tend to still take the most agro. Am Soloing, but even with a Merc, I have not found that my Construct gets damaged much and so far I have seen little to no disonance build up.
    3. My conduit bar also has one icon below the others like A B C D E F
    A
    and it blocks my lowest hot bar so I can't use my mouse - have to use my keys.

Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Javos Member

1. To move the windows, hit F10 once to get the black background to show up and you should be able to move them all. Then hit F10 2 more times to return to normal, when finished. (You still will need to move the mouse over the window you want to move until it changes to the arrows, in order to click and drag)
    2. Your Construct will never get agro, it is not targetable by mobs. Dissonance will only build when you use conduits that cause it. At 20 I don't think you have many yet. Read the description on the abilities, some of them use construct health and others cause dissonance.
    3. See 1.
  3. Sharp Shooter Member

Thanks for the comment for 1 and 3 but I can't seem to be able to select the Conduit Bar in order to move it. I will try F10 this evenign - but I even removed the icons and was unable to select the bar to move it - never got an arrow - and it blocked other hotbars.
  4. Morfydd Active Member

For some reason, they put the "move" spot on the right side of the bar (the little "scroll" decoration) instead of the top left the way it is on nearly all the other windows.
  5. Balbasur Active Member

you really have to wait till 55 to see if you like it or not, there is to huge of changes from a lvl 20 to 35 to 50 imo