Channeler in need of assistant (returning player)

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Ravenlook, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Ravenlook Member

I'm a recently returned player (about 2-3 months ago), and I chose my ToV made Chann (which I used to raid on) to be my main.

I worked hard on loving it, getting gear, setting AA spec, and so on (I have been reading here to gain as much info I could use to facilitate the process).

This is my Chann

My problem is that I was recently been “informed” in game by a tank (monk) that channelers can’t solo heal grp zones.

So are chann’s really that bad and can’t solo heal grp zones ?

Anyway any advise, info or what not (can I improve more without raiding - and how?) will be greatly appreciated,
    Thanks in advance.

Ravenlook
  2. SteveB Active Member

Not sure about channelers, but there were also rumors that you can not soloheal heroics as inqui, and believe me, you can!
    So probably also possible as channeler, might not be easy like it was not easy as inqui without wards, but still possible.
  3. Mhoramm Member

I solo heal heroics and raids on my channeler just fine. This is a prevailing opinion about any healer that is not a defiler right now just because you can't faceroll with other healers. It's worse for channelers too because there's a shortage of good ones for some reason. Have you had any problems healing?
  4. slica Active Member

yeah don’t listen to those ***** about what classes are good or can’t do this or that. Funny really. Channelers are fine and so is their dps just like they’ve always been. I got into a grp on my inq and was told I couldn’t solo heal heroics without my epic 2.0 and I told him you’re an idiot and went on to solo heal t2’s with only 54k potency. -_- enjoy your channeler ;)
  5. Fistpower Well-Known Member

A lot of the people that still plays this game is horrible and have a hard time understanding mechanics. Thats why they say X class sucks when 9 out of 10 classes are perfectly fine and balanced.
  6. Ravenlook Member

Hi all,
    Thanks for your comments, i feel better now knowing i didn't wasted my time on my toon and that i can heal in grp zones, so thanks for that. :)
  7. Bennnji New Member

Fistpower got it... less adept players often go with "if i cannot succeed on a class it must be broken". Channeller is just not as face roll as some of the other classes
  8. Vokan Well-Known Member

I asked for some advice on Jan 22nd. Scroll down a little. There was a ton of great info in those replies.