Channeler Epic

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Celestia, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Celestia Well-Known Member

So for the raid portion of this quest, I just want to know if I can do it by myself or if it’s like Sirens Grotto where the council shields themselves and disappear if you can’t get the dispel magic on it off. IE killing the turtle guy too fast. Is there anything I should know? Still a way from it but just wondering if I should bother at all?
    gambitak and Valkyrriea like this.
  2. Smashey Well-Known Member

Channeler epic has been soloable at least since 2017 when I did it.

The only problem I had was not being able to kill Neragul before he cast his mage only cure and if you mess up in deathtoll you need to wait 8 hours to try again.

With how much stats have inflated since 2017 I dont see where you should have any issues getting it done.
    Valkyrriea likes this.
  3. Celestia Well-Known Member

Thank you :)
  4. ayssiryqw123 New Member

Channelers drop the trident. The Armour is in one of those two side rooms that lead down to the Crystal Cave, where Logan goes to read. I don't recall which chest precisely.

5. gambitak Well-Known Member

I've begun my epic and have all the languages down, now. I'm 85 and still working towards it. Thanks for asking this, as I had this question, as well
  6. Celestia Well-Known Member

Well this post is over a year old now but I got it this morning! Buckled down the last couple days and did it - no issues :)

The only thing I noticed is that I actually got BETTER epic spells that what I had (I boosted a couple years ago and they automatically give you your 1.0 spell apparently). So it was still definitely worth doing.