Channeler Construct Essences

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Javosk, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Javosk New Member

So am I missing something here? I'm level 94 and my constructs essences seem the same as when I was level 20... The damage, heal, and mitigation values are minuscule compared to the hundreds of thousands of health points we are working with at these levels. It doesn't make any sense for the construct's abilities to have become obsolete. Is there a way to upgrade these abilities so they can remain relevant?
  2. Xanice New Member

As nobody replied you on that yet, no there are no updates on the essences. They are quite nice as a gimmick and some of them can get quite handy.
  3. Tsurupettan Active Member

The slot 3 essences are pretty weak (aquatic etc.) but the others seem okay? I generally run Reptile/Feline/Aquatic/Dire.
  4. Boar New Member

I have to say this was one of the disappointing aspects of the Channeler class since I've been playing it. I can't believe it would be that hard for them to add in further essences that may not necessarily be more powerful, but might add additional function/utility, or even just updated power of the same essences.

We can always hope :)
  5. Grawl Member

The essences, like any encounter are situational.
    When I group, I always use Mystical for first slot and Reptile for raid.
    Second slot can be used by preference. Drake essence is bad. I like using Canine and Rodent to lessen damage on group intercepts. Not really keen on Feline. Just seems you can easily recover the hps with the other damage reductions at a better rate.
    3rd slot I like to either run Bear or Aquatic, depending on if I'm solo healing or not.
    4th you'll either pick Bear or Dire. Bear is better solo imo so your pet doesn't get chunked down really hard and also good if paired with a Shaman or Cleric. Dire I only use when with a Druid to help cover the HoT's.