Changes i would love to see ...

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-hortefoutre, Mar 17, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-hortefoutre Guest

Healing grove : make it immune to area of effect and add a regen mana component. I use it but more as a fluff or fun spell than anything noticeable. Half the size too, tanks routinely target it (or make it non targetable).
    Tranquility : Change the AAs in the warden tree to decrease the interval at which it cures.
    Ressurection line : Add an increase range AA in the warden tree.
    Clarify the effects of the cure aas, the current description is very fuzzy.
    Sandstorm : Either make it a permanent single target buf or make it groupwide with a root effect for the warden. I have more important duties than to recast it during a tough fight.
    In general make the warden tree more attractive, i currently have 99 in druid, and only 55 in warden, the new talents that we can get with 70 in warden are interesting but i cannot find where to put the 70 points we need to unlock those talents.
  2. ARCHIVED-Lasmori Guest

Odys@Storms wrote:
    I'd be happy if it was just wasn't targetable anymore. Been off my hotbars for a while :/

Odys@Storms wrote:
    I couldn't agree more. Should be our saving grace for zones like the vigilants for when our stupid stun immunity proc isn't up... but its not. I don't think I've had a single tranquility tick prevent the trauma from expiring on me. (And I run it on myself 100% of the time in those zones just in case it might.)

Odys@Storms wrote:
    A perma group buff that roots the warden? I'm pretty happy with how Sandstorm works right now, though I really don't think it adds enough utility to warrent being a temp buff (or even a buff that would root the caster like it used to do). I end up using the buff a lot more these days then I ever used to before its current incarnation though. Especially for AoE situations where the threat procs add up quite nicely.
    I do very easily admit that with the introduction of BGs, the lack of knockdown is a big bummer. I used to LOVE sandstorm for duels. Loved watched the other person fly away from me every couple seconds.
  3. ARCHIVED-Eugam Guest

Odys@Storms wrote:
    Tree works just great once you know how to place it (in groups). I wouldnt ask for power regen. We got a lot with this expansion.
    I may agree on tranquility. Wasnt something really cool sofar. Many other classes now help to cure. Quite a few just cure themself now.
    I dont need more distance, i want the rez from TSO AA to be a in-combat group rez.
    Sandstrom is just fine the way it is.