Change music in the house

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Kenn, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Kenn Well-Known Member

I would like the change the background music in the house. For my bar and cat house, I want to the bar to have one style of music and the rooms to have a different style. I tried the music boxes, but the background music plays over it and the music doesn't stay.

It would also be cool, if we could waypoint the house actors so they can walk a pattern around the house. I have like 50 house actors that all move, but there is no walking around.
  2. Sharann Well-Known Member

3. Deveryn Well-Known Member

It works in homes too
  4. BettyKroaker Well-Known Member

Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

So I have a question. Considering that Sony became Daybreak would EQII files be under the same doc, and where would I find/locate the EQII folder since I haven't been able to find it yet?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Generally, the EQII folder should be wherever it got put when you downloaded everything; mine's in my C: drive (I know, I know), in the main Everquest 2 folder, if memory serves. Since I usually play with the speakers off anyway (gotta save the headphones for my CD player!), I haven't really looked too hard for the sound files, but it's a cool idea. ;->

I think once everything gets finally shifted over/renamed/etc., probably the files that get updated will (hopefully!) have changed all the pertinent names from SOE to Daybreak. ;->

EDIT: The thread mentioned is an Archived one, so the location of the files, name of the folder, etc. has probably changed by this point (the posts were from like 4 years ago). Mine is directly under the C: drive, much like:

C:\Everquest2\etc.

but don't quote me on that (not at my computer atm).

Uwk