Chance of master drops on Test server

Discussion in 'Testers Only' started by ARCHIVED-Domino, Jul 27, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

Good morning Test!
    Just wanted to let you know that we've done a bit of tweaking so that Test server should have a slightly increased chance of getting masters to drop on any (non-grey) kill. We hope this will be a helpful little bonus as well as a thank you for playing on Test. This is live as of now. If you have any feedback on this after you take a look, do let us know! :D
  2. ARCHIVED-Zoltaroth Guest

If the drop rate numbers seem too high when you guys are playing, please PM me so I can look into it.
  3. ARCHIVED-Soresha Guest

This should help alot, thank you! My fury still doesn't have all hers yet. We still get discos on some masters on Test, which shows you just how rare they have been. In fact the one I looted just earlier this evening was a disco.
    *hopes a fury master drops next time* :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

Good move, thanks!
  5. ARCHIVED-FEXX Guest

That explains the Exquisite chest drop on trash mobs... most excellent :)
  6. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

Zoltaroth wrote:
    /bites tongue
  7. ARCHIVED-Kuulei Guest

I have had 2 master drop off a trash mob since my return to test in June and only one was from DoV and I discovered the ranger master and the other was conjuror. I dont see a 'significant' increase other than I actually had a chest drop!
  8. ARCHIVED-zinner62 Guest

I am getting more exquisite chest drops but,I am only getting gear in them,not master spells.
  9. ARCHIVED-Aethn Guest

I get more drops in lower zones then before but the higher zones, like 40+, the chests still seem to be overly rare even on boss mobs.
  10. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

zinner62 wrote:
    The change we made is entirely separate from other chest drops and wouldn't have had any effect on anything else dropping, so I guess you are just having a lucky streak! Better buy a gigglegibber lottery ticket :D