Champions of Norrath- Crushbone- Recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Valaran, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Valaran New Member

Champions of Norrath on the Crushbone server is recruiting new players / characters. . We are a laid back back guild that enjoying grouping, crafting, and most of us have several alts. Several members are interesting in raiding and are currently involved with various Crushbone Raid Alliance (CRA). For those interested in raiding we can work with them and are looking to grow our own numbers to be able to raid one night a week on our own or team up with another friendly guild.

We have members on generally every night and can run heroic zones to gear up existing mains or alts and are not opposed to helping power-level up other newer players level up a main to max level so long as they are going to be fairly active in the guild. We don't mind helping new players on the journey that is Everquest 2 and realize in the beginning they might have a lot of questions. I still have question and learn new things each week it seems and I first started playing shortly after launch. We are a lively group that enjoy adult humor and so probably not a good fit for members that aren't adults. We have some members that have kids that play so we try and watch ourselves when we know the little ones are on. :cool:

The friendships created that goes with spending a lot of hours during the weeks, months, and years playing this game with guildmates is very important to us as well. If this sounds like something you are interested in joining and growing with us please let me know. The best way to do that is send a tell to Valaran, if I'm not on drop me an in game mail, reply to this thread (or private message on the forums if you prefer) with questions and character names and times you are on so I can invite your characters.

Thanks & Always Good Gaming,
    ~Valaran
  2. Lurking Shadow Aluret New Member

Hello Valaran,

I would love to join your guild although i am still low level(22) i enjoy playing the game and spending tons of hours every day on it you can find me online pretty much all time except from 6:00 AM to 2:pM (Central European Time GMT +2 ).I am playing as an Erudite Assassin on the Crushbone server and i hope i can join your guild because i wish to grow stronger in-game and have lots of fun.

Thanks in advance for reading my comment.

Sincerely,
    The Lurking Shadow Aluret.