Challenge Mode: Captain Veezaran Veeshan-Scale's Adds

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine, Apr 22, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

His adds have 10 times the Health of the named, this can't be right, it currently takes about 40 minutes to kill 1 of the adds. (1 of the 3 you need to kill.)

I think you added an extra digit by mistake on there health, this named doesn't seem right.

The other zone's adds don't have nearly as much HP, and in the heroic the adds have the same amount, thats why I think this is a bug.
  2. ARCHIVED-Kander Guest

Talathion@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    We'll take a look at it.
  3. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Also, the "Ravaging Bolt" does 300000 damage, 100k after mitigation, for a Tank class like berserker who only has 2 Death Saves, its pretty hard to prevent this damage since its "Magic", possibly toning it down or making it a physical instead of Magic would be amazing.

We managed to kill it by chaning death preventions, but it was pure luck mostly.

Ravaging Bolt is not interruptable.

Or make Wall of Rage, Gut Roar work on all damage instead of just physical.
  4. ARCHIVED-Kander Guest

Most anything that hits hard should be interruptable, stifle-able or stun-able. If they are not, please PM with spell names and we'll take a look at them.
    But yes, we'll take a look at it.
  5. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Kander wrote:
    its from the drake named in that zone, before the hunter.
  6. ARCHIVED-lazlo1 Guest

The butcher in challendge lyceum also has adds with way too many HPs. The only way to fight him currently is max burn on him. We had a group doing about 900K dps and wasnt even close to keeping the adds down. We managed with a little luck to get him down, but i dont think thats how its supposed to be done.
    The fears that start during this fight also affect the butcher. Not sure thats supposed to happen either.
  7. ARCHIVED-Kander Guest

Nazon@Oasis wrote:
    Looking at it now. Thank you.
  8. ARCHIVED-Kander Guest

This stuff should be fixed today, please let me know if that is not the case.
  9. ARCHIVED-lazlo1 Guest

We did the capain again after this fix. The adds seem about right hp wise.
    The issues we had with the fight is the pillars. They can trap people in them when they spawn. After they "disappear" they still block you. So trapped peeps are traped the whole fight. Overall stills seems a bit buggy/luck based.
    Combining this with the knock-backs and memwipes so tanks needs a wall / corner makes for a non-fun fight. Hes still seems a good bit harder than the other 3 names in the zone.
    Removing the knock-backs would help these issues. We could keep postions that wont let us get trapped / blocked.
    Also the final name didnt spawn. ( 2 times )
  10. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Its almost impossible to hold aggro off the named for certain classes when he has a 95% Physical damage reduction, can you put that down to 50%, or make the damage you do deal in threat instead?