Celestial Mischief (Maj'dul Server) Raiders, Casual, PuGs

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Mayia Dirgylicious, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Mayia Dirgylicious Member

[IMG]

Are you looking for an active guild that has a unique combination of skilled raiders and friendly casual grouping?
    Celestial Mischief might just be the place for you!

We are looking for the following raiders for Wednesday, Thursday and the occasional Sunday/Monday (X2) night raiding:
    Warden
    Templar/Inquisitor
    Dirge
    Coercer/Illy
    OT
    We raid from 9:00 pm est to 11:00 pm est with form up at 8:30.
    Raid are not mandatory though signing up to reserve a spot is highly encouraged.

Celestial Mischief is an active grouping guild running from 1 to 2 groups on non-raid nights. We would love to have a few more people join us for the express purpose of grouping. All casual classes wanted. :)

**Contact Aruel, Bellanaa, Unoo, Xaiveir and Mayia for more information and check us out at:
    http://www.celestialmischief.com/forum/index.php

PuGGers!
    Don't want to leave your guild but want to raid occasionally and have the resists/HPs to do it? Celestial Mischief wants you!
    We occasionally have space in our raids on Wednesdays and Thursdays (9:00 pm est to 11:00 pm est). On open raid nights, loot is /random 1 1000, full loot rights.

**Contact Darkthulu, Bellanaa, Unoo, Xaiveir and Mayia for more information and check us out at:
    http://www.celestialmischief.com/forum/index.php?board=104.0
    Zeee likes this.
  2. Mayia Dirgylicious Member

Looking for a few members and PuGGers.

Would love some of the following for our guild:
    Fury
    Illy
    Warden
    Brigand
    OT
    PuGGers, please feel free to contact me for Wed/Thurs night raid spots. Full loot rights. No need to leave your guild.

Please contact Aruel, Bellanaa, Unoo, Xaiveir and Mayia for more information and check us out at:
    http://www.celestialmischief.com/forum/index.php?board=104.0
    Zeee likes this.
  3. Mayia Dirgylicious Member

Raiding tonight! Form up at 8:30 pm est, starting at 9:00 pm est.

A brig, a fury, a coercer and an illy would be much appreciated. Full time or joining us on raids.

Full loot rights - Shazam!
  4. Mayia Dirgylicious Member

Still looking for a few people to round out our raid force. Raiding Wed/Thurs from 9:00 to 11:00 pm est with form up at 8:30 pm est.
    We are an active guild such that we do the x 2 once/week as well as heroic instance grouping on off nights.
    Send inquiries to Aruel, Bellanaa, Unoo, Mayia

Don't want to leave your current guild but want to raid with a focused but relaxed group of raiders? Full loot rights for raiding with us on pick up raids.

Send inquiries to Aruel, Bellanaa, Unoo, Mayia

Happy Hunting!
  5. Biquet New Member

Hi I am a Warden from the Golden Days of EQ2 Back when Scepter of the God King was what all the cool kids have. I am level 90 and looking to get max level and possibly start raiding would this be a guild that can help me get back into the swing of things ? My account was created back when the game Launched! Name is Biquet in game I will be flying around trying to see the best way to level tonight.
  6. Mayia Dirgylicious Member

Hi Biquet, If you are still looking for a guild, you can check us out. www.celestialmischief.com.

You can send me a /tell in game or Darkthulu, Unoo. I am afk today but will be back on tomorrow.
  7. Mayia Dirgylicious Member

Bumping this recruitment thread with Poutine pizza
    [IMG]