Fixed Internally CB/Fervor lost after patch

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Arclite, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Arclite Well-Known Member

Relogged and re-did AAs to confirm, merc buff was obviously off after the patch and now after having everything up, I am about 4k short on cb and 130 on fervor.

Did the deity points update mess this up?

Edit: Guardians defensive stance is not granting fervor and fervor cap anymore.
    Bakual, Loric, mythicaly and 7 others like this.
  2. Kanv Member

I have lost Fervor and cb as well. Many players are experiencing the same
    Pink Poodle, elbuenomalo88 and Twyla like this.
  3. Terrius Well-Known Member

Before the update the divine stats were double applying, after the update they aren't applying at all. So we lost the base 46.5 Fervor/ocap, and 300 CB/150CBO.
    Pink Poodle, elbuenomalo88 and Beee like this.
  4. Roxtar Member

Just Great 2 days left on Goldan and we are reduced now. every time I zone I have to recast mercenary infusion and mercenary.
    Pink Poodle and elbuenomalo88 like this.
  5. Drona Well-Known Member

I seems to have got my fervor back but it seems still missing CB. I was expecting to be only short by 300 but its around 700 missing still...
  6. elbuenomalo88 New Member

I lost 105 Fervor and for some reason have today 399 more CB?!

As a dps playing class i work very hard for every little bit more of Fervor CB, Pot etc.

And it really upsets me to log in after a 6 HOURS downtime to see my stats are less then they was before.

I even didnt know that the devine stats were double!

You Devs should be aware of how it makes you feel to log into a Game where you re supposed to have FUN, after working so hard on your toon, to see u make stats less in few Hours.

But this is only another punch in the head from people, You messed up Brigands, taking 88% of their dps potencial middle in the Xpac. You dont know you only could make the Potency Buff to not stack with other brigs?-- Even Guardians has a buff that doenst stack when another Guardian is there.

If that is too difficult for you, you Devs really should ask either us your Players before you mess up things.

You made making BL looking ridiculous in comparasion with Assasins? Why you just dont make every dps class able to dps without farming months of cbo, fervor etc etc.

Just make the strats higher, more complicated and stop making the Game too hard for everyone. i was very happy with this Xpac.

I dont see a logical way of thinking either a master plan where you devs are going. I paid 5 Kronos for my 30% merc and mount infusion, for what to see my BL now with better stats then assasins doing less dmg?

Seems you cant balance all DPS classes. But this is your Job right ?

I will still log in bc of my friends. But i cant understand your Decisions. this will be my last xpac i bought. thank you so much dear devs
    Arclite, SolarFaire and Xpanding like this.
  7. Solid11 Active Member

Dips stealthily into a dark alley.
  8. mythicaly Active Member

my fervor went dows 300 cbo lost 7000
    elbuenomalo88 likes this.
  9. Arclite Well-Known Member

Don't think this has been fixed. Last night I had change of my fervor every time I zoned around.

How can the update notes say that it was fixed?

Are others also still experiencing this mess?
    elbuenomalo88 likes this.
  10. Loric Member

Character: Loric. Server: Thurgadin.

I agree, stats are still not working properly. E.g. in guildhall I have 1,252 fervor (capped) and 34,040 cb (not capped). When I zone to Splendor Sky Aerie I have 1,203 fervor (capped) and 33,740 cb (not capped). Fervor difference of 49, cb difference of 300.

First thought was maybe an adornment that doesn't work in BoZ (but would still work in the guildhall) but I've just checked everything and it all says it works in BoZ.

I'm now fairly sure it's the deity ones that aren't working properly.

The difference in cb is exactly 300, which is the amount Divine Crit Bonus says it gives.

Similarly, Divine Potency says it gives 46.5. If I add the 5.95% I'm getting from jubilant familiar infusion, that gives 46.5 x 1.0595 = 49.27.
    Arclite likes this.
  11. Yenk Active Member

Yes, I lost exactly these values ​​too.
  12. Arclite Well-Known Member

Just a note to all who are going, remember to question DEVs (if they allow a fair panel discussion) on the following themes which has systematically rinsed the game dry of its lasting appeal for years:

1. When are they going to fix the terrible itemisation in the game?
    2. When are proper class balances going to happen? drip feed/knee-jerk fixes are not working, we need a full overhaul of each class.
    3. Why are they keep insisting on increasing stats when no one really cares for them; when is the stat bloat going to go away?