Catching up on Live from scratch?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Dadjokes, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Dadjokes New Member

I enjoy dabbling on TLE servers but have been thinking about trying to reach cap on a Live server. At this stage in the games life how hard would this be? Could I molo it? Or would grouping be the way to go provided groups could be found? If you started from scratch today, how would YOU accomplish this? Looking forward to hearing from all the vets on here!
  2. Maviarab Active Member

I did start from scratch only a few months ago. Not a super hardcore player...getting to cap is not difficult at all and if you really dedicate yourself, no longer than a few days (I have alts I also play).

Levelling is really not difficult solo, sure it's easier with a big friend to power level you but really not required. Really depends how quickly you want to get there, how well you cope with boredom of doing the same thing over and over.
  3. Dadjokes New Member

Did you use mercs for the leveling?
  4. DENSER Well-Known Member

if you aim for solo and heroics 1 you will find your account, without being too far behind. as for h2 and den that will be another story.
    Without paying via the store it took several months to have the necessary potions and up-to-date merc,fam, mount for the start of vov .
    Adorn, and stats numbers requirement.
    Because on the live, it's only a race for numbers, perpetually, artificially refreshed each year by a new expansion release.
    If you are ready to enter this eternal dance, you will find what you are looking for.
  5. DENSER Well-Known Member

to end on a positive note, it's soon the arrival of the panda series of quests that will allow you to update your addorns and other what do I know .Also surely new areas with equipment surpassing farmed areas for 10 months.
    To start the new extension as it should. Then 10 months of farming on the same Zones, collection, item upgrade via coins , upgrade of item via collection, panda, other ' new ' zones who ll make obsolete those last 10 months then again, and again ( Without forgetting the regular addition of mount, fam, merc to upgrader)
  6. Twyla Well-Known Member

I play almost exclusively solo/molo. I haven't had any issues with it being too difficult. A good healing merc is all I need (I usually use an Inquisitor). The only issue I have with my little ones is that they tend to out level the zone before I'm done with all the quests in it.
    Maviarab likes this.
  7. Maviarab Active Member

I did yes (and still ranking them up as I'm lazy and forgetful :p)
    Twyla likes this.