Casting bar issue

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Kristabella, May 22, 2019.

1. Kristabella Well-Known Member

The little bar that goes across when I cast something for what ever reason, now shows below it things that are being cast by other members of my group, in big bars.... how do I fix this? any idea?
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

A friend is having the same issue on Kaladim and I have researched everything and can find no way to help him with to fix this.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Kristabella Well-Known Member

It is really annoying... what I am casting is on top, what my target is casting is on the bottom... no one has any idea how to fix this?

[IMG]
  4. Kristabella Well-Known Member

Wait... think I got it Cyrrena... Go into Options > User Interface > Targeting Windows (advanced) > Casting bars see if that works for ya!!
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you so much, I will have him try that, he said it is making him insane, I do not have the problem. I will let you know if that fixes it for him as soon as he lets me know.
    Breanna, Rosyposy and Dude like this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

That fixed it for him, thank you so much. Adding this info to my notes section of my spreadsheet so I have it for future reference.

Again, thank you!!
    Dude, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.