Cash Shop!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Alittlerusty, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Alittlerusty Member

I looked around but cant find any info on this.
    Is there any list of items from the cash shop you can gift?
    It says must be gold member for 1 month to be able to , been over 3 months easy.

Thanks for any info.
  2. Malleria Well-Known Member

To gift you have to be a gold member for 1 month and subscribe via a credit card. Kronos will not work unfortunately :(

Just about everything in the marketplace can be gifted. Only exceptions are a few services iirc (server transfer for example).
  3. Alittlerusty Member

I am a gold client.
    And have been playing for over 2 months now using a CC to pay also on renewing option also.
    I have not found anything I gift using station cash I have on hand to give to alt account or a friend coming back.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

You cannot gift station cash. You can only gift (many) things that you buy with station cash.
    Example: You can buy a mount on the market place and choose to gift it to another toon. It is sent directly to the character with a message saying it's from you.
  5. Alton Member

Yeah, you can only gift items.

I forgot I was still paying for my daughter's account for about 5 months before I cancelled it again. I logged in after ftp and saw she had 6500+ station cash. Was disappointed I had to resub just to get that to my other account through items but she started playing again so I'm not wasting the money. Heh.