Cash Shop Heirlooms

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kitsunespirit, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Kitsunespirit New Member

Last night I was considering buying some cosmetic clothes off the shop, but then I noticed that they are both Heirlooms AND Attuneable... I would like to make a request/suggestion and remove the attunement tag from cosmetic clothes, armour and weapons. I wouldn't care if these things became bind-on-equip if they cost in-game money, but as these cost real money... I do (care).

Thanks and keep up the good work. :)
    Alenna likes this.
  2. Senya Well-Known Member

I agree wholeheartedly with this.
  3. Alenna Well-Known Member

I do also.
  4. Mohee Active Member

I agree.

I mean, they already do that with the mounts. It should include everything.
  5. Midnitte New Member

But then you will only pay for them once!
  6. Valkysas Member

You can buy really cheap unattuners aka unadorned on the broker on the server i am on there about 45 gold a piece
    and work with apper gear

Now what i would love to see is the Heirloom tag on ALL Legend of Norath items
    To be able to give all the lon mounts like my fire ghost horse to toons i still play would be nice
  7. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Could you please give a link to the unattener item your are selling, or at least name it? I know you can craft and sell dislodgers to remove adornments, but didn't know about crafted unattuners. Unless you are confusing unadorning with unattuning, they are two very very different things.

Gnom-o-matic Equipment Unattuner Pack from the goblin games is HEIRLOOM, so can't be brokerd, and the Item Unattuner for 350 Station Cash is also HEIRLOOM. Those are the only two unattuning items I was aware of.
  8. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I think someone has unattuning and unadorning mixed up. Note the a.k.a between the two terms :p

"You can buy really cheap unattuners aka unadorned"