Cant zone in to many zones...

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Indabuff, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Indabuff Active Member

I cant seem to log into any house or guildhall, and some instance zone like one for frostfell quest. I also just
    attempted to log to Mara with no success. Basically just hangs and then I am back where I started.

BTW....I am on the Guk server and many are saying that this started quite some time ago
  2. Deathborne New Member

I can't even log into the game, stuck char select screen. Guk server also.
  3. Feiyd New Member

Same. Can't zone in to Mara.
  4. Deathborne New Member

Must be a server issue, I have a toon on Crushbone and no problems there.
  5. isest Active Member

stuck at character select screen. All my characters were in the guild hall. I cant get none of them to load. This is on guk server.
  6. Feiyd New Member

Yup, Guk is having issues. Can we get someone to look at this?
  7. Xules New Member

I'm also on Guk and can not get past the character select screen. My characters were logged out in their houses.
    I get the error "Zone is temporarily unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes"
  8. Shonshazzitt Active Member

I agree, can get to Char select, connect get past that option, on Guk as well.
  9. isest Active Member

stuck zoning i found one toon not in guild hall tried to zone and now im stuck
  10. Arrowkeeper New Member

Well, like all the others in this thred I am stuck on the character select screen, cannot log into the game. Is anyone at SOE looking into this?? GUK also....
  11. Lukeautt New Member

Unable to zone into quest instance in Qeynos or log into a character that is in his room in Qeynos. GUK server also.
  12. Guiscard Active Member

Is anyone aware of this problem and when do they plan to fix it? It would be nice to get some sort of response.
  13. Arrowkeeper New Member

I agree, a response would be nice.
  14. isest Active Member

I sent in a ticket and they want the dxdiag, it is not just me, nor is it my computer, my laptop the wifes laptop. We have other folks in guild who cant get logged in either. A look at the dsdiag file is not going to help anything as it is on their end with so many folks having issues.
  15. TSR-AlexS Well-Known Member

Hey guys! We may have had some issues with our login servers but they should be fine now. Are you still having trouble logging in?