Can't Log in to Test Server

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Dyeana, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Dyeana Active Member

Can log in to the character select screen, but can not log in to the Test server itself. Characters time out and get a zone not availiable message.

Please turn the Test server back on with the zones availiable.

Thanks
    Dye
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Savvy Member

My sympathies .. I've had this problem for the past 8 hrs now and all I have to show for it is busted eye capillaries and steam pouring from my ears :/
    Dyeana and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Strings Well-Known Member

I made a thread about this first thing this morning.
    Dyeana and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yep, I had entries re: this from earlier last night/this morning over at Client Crash on the Player (not "Tech," mind you; techs have to be paid) Support side; same issue had hit the US Servers indeed, but that cleared up very quickly. What will it take to get this cleared up on Test? I can't even LEAVE the zone I was in via the World Travel Bell, to get from New Halas (a zone that's, I dunno, GREY to me now, so no XP love there; my crafting materials were moved out of the Shared Bank, for the most part, to a Depot in one of my New Halas HOUSES, which I can't log into, so no XP love there)...what the heck are we supposed to do?? My Spousal Unit suggests just "not play on Test for this double XP/AA weekend," but we're also testing the upcoming holiday stuff, and a 3-day weekend would've been perfect for that, but... /shrug

What happened, Kaitheel? :(

Uwk
    probably continuing the reputation/cognomen "Uwkete Thread-Killer" ;->
    Dyeana likes this.
  5. Dyeana Active Member

Posted in the support area .....

Dyeana Member

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Test server can't be logged into or if still in can't zone since the download the evening of 2 July 2015.

Please recover Test Sever so players on Test server can play during the double EXP weekend. Test server needs the last patch rolled back or repaired and reset to restore operability.

Thanks
    Dye
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

WAAHOOO!!!
    We're back! :D

THANK YOU, DEVS/TECHS/ALL!!!! :D YOU ROCK!! :D

Uwk