Can't log in at all since update today.

Discussion in 'General Tech Support Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Tylia, Oct 18, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Tylia Guest

I constantly get an error that says "There was an error completing your request. Please try again."
    Yes, I am using the right station name and password. I have tried deleting the assetcache folder, assetslib.vpl, and !RunUntilLaunch.dll. It did not help. I still get the same error and am unable to log in to the game at all.
    PLEASE HELP!!! (See edit)

EDIT: I was finally able to get logged in by going in to my EQ2 folder and clicking directly on the LaunchPad.exe file. The shortcut on my desktop was not allowing me to log in.
  2. ARCHIVED-Egregious Guest

I am getting the same thing on my 2nd account. I get this error if I try to log them in, and I can't log them in game either. But this account is unaffected.
  3. ARCHIVED-Hetshu Guest

Same error here, but I am still able to login on Web Page and forum, just not into the game login.
    My second account still works everywhere.
    Hetshu

Edit: Works again, was a temporary issue obviously
  4. ARCHIVED-LordDKE Guest

Me here too.
    My two Silver accounts are not able to log on the game not even via EverQuest2.exe, same error "There was an error completing your request. Please try again." But are able to log on to the Forum.
    But my another Bronze account was totally OK.
  5. ARCHIVED-ZUES Guest

Two gold memberships, one I cant log into. The one I can log into has about 60% of its station cash missing, chat chennels are reset, unchecked and yet still subscribed, couldn't log into forums until just now. I could keep going. Why? Why is it so hard to get updates right without breaking 10 things? What did you guys change? Why the annonymity? Where are today's update notes pertaining to accounts, forums and the marketplace?
    Right now there are people viewing this thread that can't log into the forums. I'm on the phone with one right now and he wants me to tell you how much he loves and respects the SOE team today. Ok, so that's not exactly how he put it but... close enough.