Can't interact with game after zoning

Discussion in 'Performance Support' started by ARCHIVED-Jynnan, May 22, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Jynnan Guest

I have a problem where everytime I zone anywhere, there is a 50 second lag before I can interact with anything in the world, cast any spells, read a spell's description, or send any messages to my guild etc. I entered the game earlier today on my Fury in the Ruins of Varsoon, and I materialised next to some agro mobs. They started fighting immediately and my Merc took care of them as I couldn't do anything myself - so the game is working around me, but I couldn't do anything to help; as i said, this happens EVERY time I zone and also if I evac within a zone.
    This problem has been ongoing for a couple of months now and I believe it must be due to a configuration file somewhere, or maybe the way I run the game (am I using the correct Launcher?). This problem occurs on all my characters and affects characters on the Splitpaw server (I'm in the UK), or the Freeport server, where I have a couple of characters in a guild with my brother.
    I built a new gaming rig last week (i7 3930K processor, Nvidia GTX 680 Graphics, 16GB DDR3 RAM) and I copied my game folders over from my old rig and the problem is exactly the same, so must be due to my setup or Launcher.
    Any ideas?
    Regards,
    Jynnan
  2. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Wizgian@Runnyeye wrote:
    Hello Jynnan! I would recommend sending a support ticket to our tech team so they can troubleshoot your connection issues. You may want to include your dxdiag and msinfo (instructions are in my signature)