Can't get to Kunzar Jungle !!

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Arcos, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Arcos Active Member

As of today can't reach KJ either from map travel, druid ring, or even running there. It doesn't exist anymore/
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

(1) Reboot your computer.

(2) Start the Launchpad. Click the Advanced Tools button (it has a crossed hammer and wrench icon) and ask it to Validate your files.

(3) Let us know if this doesn't fix it.
  3. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

These are not localised problems. It's an age old server bug where zones will randomly disappear for a while. Eventually they come back.

Lavastorm used to go missing on Thurgadin frequently.
    Probe One, Tkia and Rhodris like this.
  4. Tkia Well-Known Member

Halfway through Tinkerfest Freeport on Thurgadin went missing for 24 hours - while I had 2 toons stuck in it :(
  5. Leed Active Member

Finally, they're getting rid of these static ways to get to places and changing it up. Guide to KJ here. :D
  6. Arcos Active Member

Thanks for the suggestions. I've not tried again to reach KJ since Saturday as we went and did something else with other toons. What I would point out is that it wasn't just me having problems. The whole group I was with also could not find KJ. It wasn't appearing on maps and didn't allow entry on foot either.So rebooting one computer wouldn't have been the issue. If this is an age old server bug perhaps it's time it was fixed? Like all the other bugs everyone puts up with nowadays.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Someone randomly steals Lavastorm on AB. They usually return it within a couple hours as its not a very hospitable place to live.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Tkia Well-Known Member

Basically if you see that 'can't find zone server' type error it means exactly what it says. The zone is down and nobody will be getting in until it comes backup. Rebooting the zone server should fix it, rebooting yours almost certainly won't.