Can't get level 100 accolades for alts

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Semperfifofum, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

How does a person get a level 100 accolade now? I looked at Kali Yrzu vendor and you'd have to have 50k faction and by then, you don't need the accolade.

Not sure if the Twark recipes were totally changed or not, but I don't have any on my Tailor, I thought anyone could make them at the Twark level.

PoM recipe vendor, same thing, but by then I think only Jewelers could make it.

None on the broker on AB, and no alts on that server. I'll ask in guild when I see others on.

I know I'll level out of the PoM in a short time, but it seems strange to have no accolades at all.
  2. Melkior Well-Known Member

You are correct. Anyone can make the Twark Accolades. You just need to buy the 'Clan Bloody Tooth Mercenary Gear' book from the vendor in Twark. Costs 10 Sovereign of Rile.
    Breanna and Semperfifofum like this.
  3. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

Thank you :) Can't remember how to get that. Was it from the PQ out there? Might be a while before I can even run that PQ.

Oh whew, it's the missions. A bit less of a grind.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Melkior Well-Known Member

You might already have it. It was the currency of the expansion. Just doing the daily/weekly quests provided it.
    Breanna and Semperfifofum like this.
  5. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

On AB, both me and my husband are bauble-toons. I literally had to buy all the languages, lol. And I'm at square 1 with the pony, L&L and millions of other things. It's nice to start tinkering at 550 though, and adorning. That's really hard on the harvest box if I do it the "quick way." Anyway, neither of us have done KA over there.
    Breanna likes this.