Cant find my characters

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Krakenheim, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Krakenheim New Member

Hi returning plyer here, with a free account.

I have created characters that I can choose from the launcher.

Problem is if i choose a character from the launcher the game will be stuck forever on "Trying to log to server 1" forever, if I dont choose a character the game will only give me a chance to create a new one.

Help please.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Run the Launchpad but don't select a character. When you get to the screen that's trying to get you to create a character, press your up arrow key several times, then try the down arrow key several times. This usually forces it to display your characters.
    Prissetta likes this.
  3. puppybreath Active Member

Are your toons on a server like Freeport? If you havent been on since the server merge then your toons might be on a server that doesnt exists. Log into character select window and when you get to your toons you need to choose another server for them to log into.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Make sure to delete your log in caches both US and EU. Restart the launcher and let it go all the way to the character select screen, do not select a character from the drop down menu. This has been fixing the problem for people that have not logged in since the merges 2 years ago.

Cyrrena
  5. Krakenheim New Member

Thanks for the replies, the problem was I was logging on the EU server and my chars are on the US.
    The logging screen shows the US characters but was on "EU mode".

Thanks again, good games.