Can't find crafter/artisan trainer, please help

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Tigress, Apr 25, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-ashen1973 Guest

Speak to Thrawk For'Ork, you can find him At the Gorowyn beach Outpost (Back outside in Timorous deep, /waypoint 2307, 37, 1019 )
    he wil give you the quest Becoming a crafter.
    this quest will send you to see Rozokal Niba'mok, he is back inside the city, in the area know as The Wards ( /waypoint 2745, 124, 1127 )
  2. ARCHIVED-Shareana Guest

*loves this community*
    Ok, heading to Neriak now, I can get you the name and location of the crafting trainer in Neriak. Something that you will WANT to do is the portal quest inside the city, this will come in VERY handy as you get older. You can locate the quest giver to the right as you enter the city...
    *waits for Call to Neriak to finish*

Ok, the portal quest is given by Divton T'Szelyl.
    The Crafting trainer is located in the Dockside Markets District underground (as mentioned previously) in the SW corner of the city. You will see a tunnel that leads underground in that area. be careful running around Neriak, there are some Deep caverns that you can fall into. The Crafting Trainer (Tradeskill Tutorial NPC) is named Szinjss X'Vemtor. Down in this area, is all your crafting needs from Tables, to orders, Banker, broker....

Once you are inside the Dockside Market area, you can right click on any guard and ask for the Tradeskill Tutorial or Szinjss and a waypoint will pop up for you to follow.
    Neriak is one of my favorite cities in Norrath, but it does take a bit to get used to it. Good luck and I hope that this helps!
  3. ARCHIVED-Aurorrae Guest

I think the green map on the left is the beginning town in Darklight woods, which is NOT Neriak. From that town, you need to go (roughly from memory) north along the trail to the 1st encampment where the trail splits, and then go east on the trail, over the bridge and into a cave, which is Neriak. From there you need to go roughly straight ahead over some bridges to get to the crafting area, which is down in a sunken tunnel. The blue map is that part of Neriak, I think.
    Good luck!
  4. ARCHIVED-Aurorrae Guest

And wow you guys are way faster than me!
  5. ARCHIVED-Tigress Guest

Aurorrae@Unrest wrote:
    yes, thank you. that was the source of much frustration. i guess it was confusing bc i said that i was in Darklight Woods but then mentioned that my book talked about Neriak.
  6. ARCHIVED-Tigress Guest

thanks kaylyyn, Shareana and aurorrae. i'll be trying that this evening! :)
  7. ARCHIVED-Tigress Guest

Fiyn@Najena wrote:
    now that i'm in neriak, i found her. she tells me to go to the tradeskill tutor. i was able to find him bc he was nearby. now i have to harvest. so, thanks, this did help when i got to the area that you were referring .

i have to go back to darkwood light to harvest. sure hope that i can find my way back! i miss teleporting... (in FR, you can teleport to everywhere so i never get lost.)
  8. ARCHIVED-Shareana Guest

Be sure to do that teleport quest in Neriak asap. It will make life simpler between going from your home, the market and the front gate!